Effective date: May 9, 2020
SafeSpaceHealth ("us", "we", or "our") operates the SafeSpaceHealth mobile application (the "Service").
Safe Space Health does not provide any healthcare services itself. The Service cannot and is not intended to replace the relationship that you have with your healthcare professional. The Service is intended only to be a value-added digital community tool for communication with other community members. In the event of an emergency, call 911 in areas where that service is available, or go to the nearest open clinic or emergency room.
Safe Space Health should not be considered medical advice. You should always talk to your healthcare professional for additional information you may need for diagnosis and treatment, including information regarding which drugs or treatment may be appropriate. None of the information on this Site or that you access through the Service should be understood as a representation or warranty that any particular drug or treatment is safe, appropriate or effective. If you do need help, please call 911 or contact a healthcare professional. All moderators on Safe Space Health are not medical professionals and may not be used to seek out medical advice.
2. Use of the Site and Service. Safe Space Health grants you permission to use the Site and its Service for your pleasure. Your use of the Site and its Service is further limited as follows:
• You agree not to use the Site or the Service for unlawful purposes, and you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations while using the Site and the Service.
• You agree not to use the Site or the Service for any commercial purposes not related to the provision of your healthcare services, including any advertisement, commercial solicitation or promotion of any specific goods or services including your healthcare services.
• You agree not to collect or use any information or other data available via the Site or the Service inappropriately.
• You may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth in these Terms & Conditions), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise use the Site, Service or the Content, except as specifically authorized in the Terms & Conditions, without Safe Space Health’s written permission.
• You agree not to use the Site or the Service to post or transmit any threatening, harmful, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
• You agree not to incorporate any code into the code of the Site or the Service or to use the Site or the Service to post or transmit any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, spyware, bot, tracking device, screen scraping software or other computer code, file or program that is harmful or invasive or that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use or operation of the Site or Service or any user of the Site or Service.
• You agree not to restrict or inhibit any other person from use of the Site or Service. You agree not to interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or Service, or the servers or networks used to make the Site or Service available, or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
• You agree not to use the Site or the Service to harvest or collect personally identifiable information about users of the Site or the Service, except as expressly permitted by these Terms & Conditions.
• You agree not to use the Site or the Service to disrespect or violate the privacy or views of others.
• You agree not to use the Site or the Service to impersonate another person or supply false information about yourself or another person.
• You agree not to allow any other person or entity to use your identification to post or view comments, or to otherwise access or use the Site or the Service and you are responsible for all acts under your user identification.
• You agree not to post material on the Site or the Service that infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others, or the privacy, publicity, or other personal rights of others.
• You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining the equipment and services necessary to access and use the Site, Service and Content, including but not limited to any computer hardware, software, telephone landline, smartphone, mobile access, wireless provider, Internet connection, Internet service provider, SMS capability, data access and transmission capability, network access and coverage, etc. You are solely responsible for all costs related to the equipment and services necessary or desirable for the access to and use of the Site, Service and Content.
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user identification and password. You must contact Safe Space Health immediately in the event that you have reason to believe there has been any unauthorized access to or use of your account.
3. Changes in Terms & Conditions. Safe Space Health reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time. Safe Space Health will notify you of any change to these Terms & Conditions. Your use of the Site following any such notice constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms & Conditions as modified. The last date these Terms & Conditions were revised is set forth above. We may add to, update, delete from or modify our Site at any time in our sole discretion.
4. Registered Users. If you meet the eligibility requirements as established by Safe Space Health, you may sign up to become a registered user of the Service provided by Safe Space Health. Both a mobile phone number and a password are necessary to access the Service. The password provides vital security in preventing unauthorized access to your account. The Service requires you to choose a password with certain characteristics designed to increase the password’s security. You are responsible for selecting a secure password. You should never allow anyone to access your account on your behalf or give anyone your password. You are responsible for keeping and maintaining the security of your password. Safe Space Health will have no responsibility for unauthorized access to your account or the information in that account that results from your failure to select and keep secure your password.
5. Indemnification. You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behaviour on the Site and agree to the Site’s code of conduct.
7. General Contact Information. If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, the Site, the Service, or the Content, you may contact us by:
a. sending an email to: team@SafeSpace.Health